Sunday 26 October 2014

Boating Attire

This week, my team at work were rewarded with a day cruising around beautiful Sydney harbour on a catamaran. Of course I had to make sure I had a cute and comfortable outfit for the day, so I popped into one of my favs, Country Road. They have some really lovely basics out for Summer and I could have easily picked out a whole new wardrobe, but stuck to one outfit (pats self on the back)! 

I wasn't really into skorts when they came out last Summer, but this one just spoke to me; the colour, pattern and the fabric. It's thick and stretches a bit, which makes for a more flattering skirt...I mean skort. I love the bright summery pattern too! My navy singlet is also from Country Road and is such soft material, it's more of a luxury singlet. I teamed the outfit with nude sandals, gold jewellery and my brown leather Michael Kors handbag. This bag just goes with everything and I like how big it is...fits all of my junk in it! My nailpolish of the day is from OPI, called 'can't find my czechbook'. 

The outing was a great success, relaxing on the water in the sun with a few ice cold drinks! 

I hope everyone's had a fab weekend and has a great week ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment