Monday 20 October 2014

Denim on Denim

I love a good double denim ensemble! It's such an effortless (but still like you put a lot of thought into it) kinda look. These are my regular dark denim, skinny jeans from Jeans West. I really like that they sit a little higher on my hips - my pet peeve are jeans that show the world everything when I sit down.

Denim shirts are all the rage as of late, especially during mixed seasons when you never know what the weathers going to be like. They can be so versatile over a girly dress, worn as a shirt teamed with leggings or jeans, over the top of a singlet as a bit of warmth and so on. 

These flats from Witchery have definitely seen better days. I just love the silver, baroque pattern, plus they're really comfortable. My bag is the Louis Vuitton Neverfull - it's my go to day time bag. It fits all my essentials and is the perfect colour. I've topped it off with some simple jewellery, including my gold Michael Kors watch, rose gold Swarovski ring and some fresh water pearl studs. 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment