Wednesday 25 March 2015

Inside my Bathroom Cabinet

 
I like to trial products always in search of one worthy of 'holy grail' status. This means I'm constantly switching things up, but there are always staple products I have to keep handy in my cabinet.
 
Being sun safe is very important to me so I've always got a stash of sun cream on hand. Since I have sensitive skin, I've been loving the Banana Boat Sensitive Skin SPF50+ body cream and for the face La-roche Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Extreme Fluid. It's fragrance free, paraben free and doesn't clog my pores like some sun creams can do. Of course Reef After Sun Repair Gel to keep my skin chilled after being out in the harsh sun.
 
Because I like to keep my skin protected from the sun, I prefer to fake tan every so often. I haven't found one that I love yet but am using up what I've got before buying anything new.
 
My daily skincare regime consists of makeup removal with Bioderma micelle solution. It's so gentle like removing makeup with water! Next, cleansing with Pericone MD Hypoallergenic Gentle Cleanser with the Clarisonic Mia 2 and toning with Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner. This one isn't my favourite as it's a little harsh on my skin. For brightening under eye circles I apply Origins Ginzing eye cream and to fight any spots that pop up, Mario Badescu Drying Lotion.
 
As a beauty junkie with a lot of products, I'm always changing up my routine but do stick to a couple of essential products that really work well for my skin.
 
What are your holy grail products?

No comments:

Post a Comment