Tuesday 2 September 2014

Pop of Colour Purple

We all know I love me some black and white clothes, but sometimes it's nice to add a pop of colour to your outfit. 

Being the second day of Spring, you'd expect a really lovely sunny day...wrong! Today brought us chilly winds and a touch of rain, and I therefore had to dress to match. I went for some stretchy, black pants I've had forever from Glassons with my flat, black boots. My striped top is from Marcs - which is one of my favourites. This peplum zip up jacket you've seen on a number of occasions which is from Cue. Of course my Louis Vuitton Neverfull and the pop of colour scarf I got from my mum. She actually made this for me in a number of colours  : ) it's a really warm, casual scarf and I love it! 

What do you like to add to a plain outfit for a pop of colour? 

No comments:

Post a Comment