Sunday 31 August 2014

Punchy Pastels

Spring is finally here, and it's time to bring out the lighter shades. Pastels are going to be big this season and I've been searching for some inspiration. 
If you're stuck on how to incorporate these colours into your everyday wear, start by adding a pastel accessory to your outfit like a clutch purse or cute shoes. You could also paint your nails as a pop of pastel and add from there. Just remember if you want to add more than one pastel piece, I would stick to the same colour but maybe a different tone, rather than adding a whole rainbow of colours - unless that's the look you're going for and in that case, go for it and rock it! 
Not only can you experiment with brighter colours in your wardrobe, but also in your hair. Pink and purple do's are what's in right now and I think they can bring femininity to your overall look. 
I just love these girly pastels to bring me out of winter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment