Tuesday 16 September 2014

Monday Chic

Hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend! : ) 

Wearing all black doesn't have to be boring! I think wearing an all black outfit with your hair pulled back can be so chic, especially when mixing different patterns and textures together. Here I've teamed subtle floral, three quarter pants from David Lawrence with a panelled top from Zara. I love this top so much, I also have it in white and of course they go with every outfit. 

To finish off the look, I added simple silver jewellery, black pumps and a cobalt blue jacket in case it got a bit chilly. 

Adding pops of texture to a mono-colour outfit is a great way to look really put together and chic (even though sometimes we don't always feel this way on a Monday morning!) 

Hope you've all had a lovely Monday and enjoyed today's post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment