Monday 19 May 2014

Business As Usual

Happy Monday to all! Not my favourite day of the week..but got to make the most of it : ) 

It was business attire as usual for me. I always tend to go for something easy on a Monday, and a dress is a great option. This navy number I got made while in Vietnam, so it's made to fit. This style of dress is perfect for work - not too short and with a nice pop of colour.

I didn't want to go too bright so I added a black peplum jacket from Cue. This was a tad expensive but worth every penny. I get so much wear out of it and it's a twist to the everyday blazer. I added a thin black belt to sinch the waist, black stockings for warmth more than anything and black flats. 

I finished off the look with a blue and silver statement necklace to dress up the outfit. I like maching the colours on jewelry to the clothing im wearing, like I've done here. 

I hope you've all had or having a good Monday and here's to a great week ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment