Friday 3 October 2014

Florals for Spring

I've sort have been stuck in a fashion rut recently and feel like I've been sticking with my 'go to outfit' of jeans...quite regularly. I tend to shy away from buying other styles of pants when shopping, because I've always found it so hard to find the right fit. They're either too short or too tight around the hips. I'm trying to break that mould and branch out to something a little different, especially in the warmer months. 

These floral pants I bought from the local markets while in Vietnam. They're so comfy and can be worn either casually with flats (like here) or dressed up with a nice pair of heels. I did buy a few pairs with different patterns, so you may see them popping up here a bit. 

For casual Friday in the office, I teamed these bad boys with a black panel top from Zara, black flats from Country Road and my Louis Vuitton Neverfull. 
I'm not big on chunky jewellery, so kept it simple with my Michael Kors gold watch, Swarovski ring and studs. 

I'm keeping my eyes peeled for some new pants over the long weekend, amongst other things : ) what are you all up to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment