Tuesday 30 September 2014

I've been nominated....

Thank you to Emma Carol May for nominating me for the Liebster award! Please check out her lovely fashion blog! :)
 
 
To be honest, I hadn't heard of the Liebster award before but was pleasantly surprised none the less to receive the nomination.
The Liebster award is something passed on from bloggers to bloggers, helping smaller blogs to spread the words they love to write! It sounds like the rules of the award have changed over time, but below are the rules of this one in particular:



 
I would love to live in New York City. I've visited once before and immediately fell in love! I love the hustle and bustle - it really is the city that never sleeps.
 
 I love Sheike for dresses. I find them so flattering :)
 
The Walking Dead....hands down best show ever!
 
Heels! I love how they dress up any look.
 
I love dogs :)
 
Olivia Palermo - she can do no wrong in my eyes!
 
I love that even when I don't see them for a little while, it's like no time has passed when we do catch up!
 
Princess Jasmine
 
I can't get enough of plain chips
 
I love being creative and found this a great way to document the things I love!  
 
I love going to the beach and shopping :) I'm also addicted to Instagram!
 
11 Random facts about me:
1. I have a phobia of moths
2. I love running for exercise
3. I have one younger sister
4. I'm not a morning person at all
5. I'm a Libra
6. I've been with my boyfriend for 8 years
7. I'm obsessed with makeup
8. I love eating whole tomatoes
9. I love to travel the world
10. I have Irish and Iraqi heritage in my family
11. I'm 175cms tall
 
I nominate the following blogs (I know it's not 11...these are the ones I do know of!):
 
And here are my questions for my nominees:
1. How long have you been blogging for?
2. If you could either go back in time or to the future which one would it be and why?
3. Where is your favourite holiday destination?
4. Who is your style inspiration?
5. What is your favourite colour?
6. What is your all time favourite food?
7. Why did you start blogging?
8. Who is your blogger inspiration?
9. What is your favourite movie?
10. What are your top three makeup items?
11. What animal represents you the most and why?
 
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment