Thursday 28 August 2014

Loving Neutrals!

I tend to wear a lot of neutral colours and I feel like if I can't figure out what I want to wear for the day, I'll always stick to neutrals as my go to look. 

My top I bought recently from Zara and surprise, surprise also bought one in black. It's a bit different from your average plain T - it has a panel look going on and the sleeves are a tad sheer. I really like how you can dress it up or down depending on what you wear it with. Obviously, I went for a casual feel today. 

The jeans are from Country Road. I love the pattern, again because it tends to jazz your outfit up a bit.

My leather jacket is my favourite item of clothing and I bought this bad boy from Oxford. You can't go wrong with a sleek leather jacket - they go with every outfit and I really like the cut. 

I feel like everyone needs a pair of white converse in their life. Another staple piece that goes with so much. I went for a fresher face no makeup, makeup look which is nice some days. 

TGIF tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment