Monday 6 April 2015

March Favourites

I was channeling my inner Barbie this month with pink obviously my favourite colour in March. Some classic goodies as well as some new favourites I've been loving! 

Coming close to the end of a bottle of Chanel Chance I had to quickly purchase a new one. It's my signature scent, great for day or night and lasts for hours. I always keep a little sample size in my purse for touch ups during the day. 

Too Faced is one of my favourite makeup brands - they just get it right everytime and this product is no exception. There's a reason the new tinted Beauty Balm was sold out in stores! For starters it melts into the skin like butter, doesn't look like you're wearing makeup, has light coverage and a glowy finish. My colour is Vanilla Glow and I love this beauty balm for a light everyday base.  

Another beautiful makeup product I've been wearing so often this month is the Mac pigment in tan. This is a colour that matches so many skin tones and is so versatile. What I mean is wear it dry with a neutral brown in the crease for an everyday, wearable look and wet your brush before applying to achieve a foil metallic night time look. 

Flushed pink cheeks is naturally perfect for a 'no makeup' makeup look. Benefits Posie Tint cheek and lip tint gives a poppy pink stain to both the lips and cheeks. I mainly use on the apples of my cheeks after foundation and before powder for a natural pink flush.

So has anyone ever noticed how good Zara's handbags are?! They're usually hiding under the racks of clothes in a corner but you can find some real gems! I get a lot of compliments on my Zara bags and everyone always sounds so surprised to hear where I've purchased them from. Recently I picked up this black purse with gold detailing, perfect for work. The structured look is great and can be worn on the wrist or over the shoulder with the long strap. I love it! 

Costume jewellery has changed over the years and I've recently rediscovered this pretty necklace I bought so long ago. I like the length and the colour works well with so many outfits as either a pop of colour against black and white or contrasting against an aqua blue. So pretty! 

Hope you've all had a fab long weekend and Easter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment