Monday 13 April 2015

Bar Cart Styling


A fully stocked bar cart was an essential when we moved into our new place and I'm happy with how it's turned out. There are no rules to styling your own bar cart, just add your favourites, a bit of colour and it's bound to become a feature item in your home. I picked this white and blue cart up from believe it or not, The Reject Shop. It was a little while ago but you can find a couple of bar carts here and here

I like to keep fresh limes, lemons or flowers to add a pop of colour to my bar cart and the fruit can actually be put to good use in cocktails! 

If you own some pretty glasses you want to show off, add these to your bar cart rather than hiding in your cupboard. Check out these gorgeous, coloured tumblers.
Decorate the surrounding wall with quirky prints and quotes or add as a backdrop as I've done. Find some of my favourites here
 
Keep your spirit stash stocked to celebrate the weekend with a cocktail or two with friends. My favs are a classic Gin & tonic and a celebratory glass of Champagne.
 
Lanterns were the perfect finishing touch to my bar cart bringing coloured light to the focal point of my lounge room. Find some cute lanterns here.
 
Enjoy styling and remember there are no rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment