Thursday 29 January 2015

Neutral Favourites

I always gravitate towards neutrals..and this week was no exception! There were a couple of chilly days...Autumn is on it's way. 

These basic black pants from Witchery are a staple piece in my wardrobe. They're an easy go to and match with absolutely everything. The drawstring keeps them slightly casual, while slinky material dresses them up; especially worn with a fab pair of heels like I've done. 

Nude pointy pumps...what else can I say!? These suede Tony Bianco's are perfection!  

Country Road always produces some fantastic neutral pieces. This peplum stop is one of my favourites. 

I've opted to wear my hair down, straightened and to finish off the look, Louis Vuitton and gold accessories. 

Hope everyone has a fab Friday and weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment