Friday 5 December 2014

November Favourites

 
So November has flown by and we're now in the last month of 2014....umm how did that happen!? I didn't have too many products I was obsessed with this month but definitely had some favs to share with you.
 
With the race that stops the nation (if you're not from Australia that's the Melbourne cup), there was a definite need for a fancy fascinator. Equip had a great selection from which I chose a modest black number, I was quite happy with and enjoyed wearing a colourful outfit to brighten things up. 
Speaking of brightening things up, Spring is a time to experiment with colour and not just with your clothes. Bright nails are in and these colours got a lot of use from me over the month. 
 
I've been obsessed with watching Huda Kattan's channel on YouTube (Huda Beauty) and in one of her videos she recommended the Too Faced Bonjour Soleil limited edition summer bronzing wardrobe. I really trust her opinions and of course I had to go out and buy it! I'm so glad I did because the colours are perfect and they blend so naturally on your skin. The palette comes with two bronzers, a highlight and a brush all in a nice case with a mirror. Do yourself a favour and get this palette for Summer! 
 
Another beauty product I've been loving and which has gotten better over time is the Le Volume De Chanel mascara. I say better over time because even after drying out a bit, this mascara gives the best volume and also lengthens my lashes slightly. It really allows you to get into the roots, creating a lot of thickness from the base. It's definitely worth the money. 
 
I've always been into chunky bangles but actually forgot I owned these for a while and am really glad I rediscovered them. From the now closed, Peeptoe store I got these on sale after eyeing them for months. They add some sparkle and really dress up any outfit ~ I just love them and am sure they'll be a staple in my summer essentials.
 
I've saved the best till last because this really could be my favourite item for the year! My new Camilla kaftan is all kinds of amazing, I just love it so much. The colours really stood out to me when I was deciding. They're all so bright but do go so well together and the way it ties at the back is so flattering on me. I like how you can team it with flats for a slightly more casual look and to dress up, put on a pair of heels, a belt to sinch in the waist and it's easily a day to night look. They are pricey but are so luxurious I think it's worth the splurge : ) 
 
Let me know what your favourites were for the month of November! 

No comments:

Post a Comment