Thursday 19 June 2014

Packing for China - Part 1

Sorry for being MIA over the last two weeks ~ I've been visiting China! I was selected through my college for an outbound mobility tour to visit a school in China and work with the students. I just got back to Sydney today. I had such a fantastic time - met so many amazing people and had a lot of fun! 

I wanted to give a run down of the things I packed to take with me in two parts. This first one will be toiletries and the next, clothing and shoes. 

I didn't want to take a lot with me and only wanted minimal makeup selections; one, because we wouldn't have a lot of time and two, I wanted to give my face a break from a full face of makeup. 

As you can see, I packed my Oroton toiletries bag and triple plastic bagged my shower items, so that nothing leaked onto my clothes. I used plastic travel bottles for my face cleanser and conditioner so I could take a smaller portion. 

I took the following products with me:
Face cleanser ~ Perricone MD Gentle Cleaner
Shampoo ~ Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
Conditioner ~ Deep Muk 1 minute treatment
Toner ~ Dermalogica Multi Active toner 
Moisturiser ~ Clinique Moisture Surge for the face and Clinique body soothing cream
Face wipes ~ Neutrogena night calming makeup removing and cleansing towlettes 
Priceline round cotton pads and cotton tips
Lip balm ~ EOS lip ball
Concealer ~ Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser and Rimel wake me up concealer 
Foundation ~ Rimel Matte BB Cream in Light 
Primer ~ Rimel Stay Matte Primer 
Powder ~ Mac Prep and Prime translucent powder 
Bronzer ~ Bobbi Brown matte bronzer  
Setting Spray ~ Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray
Dry Shampoo ~ Batiste 
Deodorant ~ Rexona clinical protection
4ME Nail polish remover wipes 
Olive Shower Gel
Makeup Brushes ~ BH Cosmetics bronzer brush, Real Techniques deluxe crease and buffing brush, Sigma small contour F05 and flat kabuki F80
Woolworths Select SPF30+ sunscreen lotion
Bushman Plus insect repellent 
Toothpaste ~ Colgate Optic white 
Hairspray ~ Healthy Sexy Hair 
GHD hair straightner and hair dryer 

These were the basics that I like to take away with me when I'm going to be out mostly during the day and taking it easy. I think my skin enjoyed the break from a heavier face of makeup. 

Stay tuned for the second part which will be a quick run down of clothing and shoes items I took to China with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment