Wednesday 14 May 2014

Pink on a Wednesday

I hope you all had a great hump day! 

I was feeling in a bright mood today, and wanted my outfit to reflect that, and what better way than to wear hot pink! My pink shirt is from Witchery and I love how bold the colour is. I toned it down a tad with some dark blue jeans for a casual outfit. My lacey loafers are also from Witchery - they go with a lot and I like them because they're a little bit glam. 

If you're feeling out of your comfort zone mixing patterns, try adding different tones of the same colour to your outfit. I've done this with a baby pink bag with gold accents; from Zara. I get a lot of comments when I wear this bag - I really like the clean sleek lines. 

I teamed gold accessories to finish off my look. Hope you all like it : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment