Thursday 15 May 2014

Edgy Black

TGIF tomorrow...I don't know about you, but I'm ready for the weekend! 

Today, I went for a black and grey look but added different textures. I have so many peplum tops - I love how they hug your waist and flatter the hips. This one I bought while I was in Singapore from a store called G2000. The leather side panels were what really attracted me to it. My black pencil skirt I had made in Vietnam. It's kind of a thick, stretchy wetsuit material - which makes for a comfortable and flattering skirt. 

I finished the look of with some gold accessories, my new favourite lipstick from Mac ~ Vegas Volt and Ninewest strappy heels (they are so comfortable!) 

Hope you've all had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment