Sunday 11 May 2014

Midi Skirt Trend

The mini skirt is out and the midi skirt is in! So I've finally caught onto the midi skirt trend and I'm loving it! 
I have a feeling I'll get plenty of wear out of this pretty Asos dress I bought recently. I love the unusual pattern and colours - it's perfect for a daytime casual look. I'm yet to play around with styling, but can't wait to add a belt, some black pumps and a blazer for a chic work outfit. 

I'm definately going to be hitting up Asos for some more midi skirts in a number of colours - I did see a bright bubble gum pink one which I had my eye on. I think this trend is flattering and you can really dress it up or down with some nice flats like I have done. 

Hope you've all had a great weekend! Let me know what trends you're into at the moment : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment