Sunday 24 May 2015

Plan of Attack


 
To me, Mondays are a day to sort yourself out for the rest of the week. I'm pretty time poor these days, what with full time work, part time uni, managing a blog and the beginnings of my own business, things can get a bit crazy. So it's my plan of attack day to carefully map out my time for the week, book appointments and social engagements to ensure I get everything done. 
 
I can be flexible but I'm one of those people that don't like to change plans once they're set and I love to do lists! I've learnt not to say yes to everything and really think about whether or not it works for me and my plan. 
Sounds pretty dry I know, but sometimes to get s#!t done you need to put yourself first. 
 
If you don't know where to start, write a list of the 'must dos' for the week, any appointments you may have (work or personal). As you've completed a task, cross it off - I love that part! 
 
If you don't finish everything you'd hoped to at the end of the week, just roll it over to the next. The most important thing forget to have fun by catching up with friends and family. It's important to have down time and let yourself recharge. 
Hope you all have a productive Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment