Saturday 7 February 2015

January Favourites


So here we are...just over one month into 2015 and so many things are happening already! My best friends wedding is in two weeks, I had my first group presentation for uni and this weeks sales conference with work, amongst other things! 

One of my goals for 2015 is to save save save my money way more than I did last year and this means no more spendy spendy. Well just really thinking about every purchase (big or small) and saying to myself 'do I need this?' before just buying. In saying that, all of these favourites I already owned except for one which was a gift. 

I'll start with the Tiffanys link bracelet which was a special gift from my best friend who's getting married in a couple of weeks! She surprised me at her kitchen tea with this gorgeous bracelet and I haven't taken it off since! It's my new favourite piece of jewellery and I'm so lucky to have been given it. 

Tony Bianco make some fab shoes and are one of my favourite brands. These suede babies I've had for a while and are a great staple to have in your wardrobe. I wear these either for work or out for dinner ~ they're quite high, so avoid nights you know you'll have to walk alot! Just a tip from me to you : ) 

Just because my skin is oily, doesn't mean I don't enjoy a good cheek highlight. I picked up a mini Benefit high beam cream highlighter and it's just beautiful. Such a pretty sheen for the cheek bones that I've been loving this month! 

Maybelline seriously has the creamiest lipsticks with the best colour selection! This colour 'make me pink' is my go to everyday colour ~ kind of a 'your lips but better' pink. 

Don't you just love those flirty floral fragrances you can spritz on during the day and it's not too overpowering?! This Tommy Girl brights perfume is just that. I've been keeping this one in my purse for on the go during the Summer months. 

Hope you've all had a fab start to 2015 and let me know what you've been loving for the month of January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment