Friday 2 January 2015

Welcome 2015


So here we are 2015! Things are looking positive and I'm excited for what's to come. To be honest I hadn't really thought about my resolutions until now because I'm always setting goals for myself and starting a new year usually isn't any different. But there are a number of goals I'd like to accomplish for myself in 2015. It's going to be a big year for me but I enjoy a challenge! 


1. Be more positive
I wouldn't say I'm a negative person but I think being positive can help to attract good vibes in your life. I think I just need to start looking at the better side of things that happen a little more in 2015 to attract some positive vibes my way! 

2. Successfully finish my certificate of Management at MGSM 
I start university this month and I'm looking forward to the challenge, learning new skills and meeting new people. To begin studying an MBA I will need to complete the certificate of management successfully and I hope to do so in 2015.

3. Lose weight
I know this is something we all say at the beginning of a new year and usually fizzles out after a couple of months. When I do eat healthy, I feel better about myself and this is something I plan to continue throughout 2015.

4. Run a half marathon
My dad has always been a big runner and I never thought I would ever enjoy it as much as I do now. I started going for runs at the beginning of 2014 and now have a 'City to Surf', 'Tough Mudder', a couple of smaller runs under my belt and am still going. I've registered for the 'Sydney Herald Half Marathon' in May and am going to smash it - cannot wait!

5. Perfect my blog and grow my audience
Starting my blog was one of the best decisions I've made. It's the perfect creative outlet for me and a medium that I've written personally, saving all my favourite memories. I enjoy reaching out to like minded people and I plan to reach out to a lot more people in 2015. I'd also love to focus a little more on the look and feel of my blog and really perfect it to where I'm happy with how it looks. 

Well those are my new year resolutions for 2015! What are yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment