Sunday 25 May 2014

Sunday Attire

Today was such a nice sunny day in Sydney! It also marked 8 years with my boyfriend Jack and he surprised me by taking me for lunch at Cafe Sydney. We had a really lovely meal, followed by a walk around the Botanical Gardens and ice-cream. We hung around the city to watch the Vivid light show once it got dark which was awesome! 

For my outfit, I went for a lighter colour scheme which I don't normally do. I'm always trying to get out of my comfort zone with fashion and I really loved this cream and white outfit. 

My cream pants are from Asos which I bought recently and this white silk shirt I bought at H&M in Singapore. I wore my favourite shiny flats from Witchery and Louis Vuitton speedy handbag. 

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment