Tuesday 15 April 2014

Product Review: Clarisonic

My skin has changed a lot over the past six months or so; it's gone from being combination/dry to very oily and I've had to change my skin care routine to adapt to these skin changes. I've been using the Clarisonic Mia 2 for four months and so far the results have been promising. For me, the Clarisonic is a must in every skin care routine, as it really penetrates deep into pores to cleanse, as well as gets rid of any dry skin patches. I like to remove the majority of makeup with a gentle makeup remover. At the moment I'm loving the Garnier Micellar Water for this. Anything remaining will come off after using the Clarisonic. After using the Clarisonic Mia 2, I find my serum and moisturiser soaks in and hydrates my skin a lot more. It keeps my skin feeling smooth and removes any excess dirt that cleansing with your hands just cannot remove. It's definitely a pricey addition to your routine, but I think worth it if you take your skin care seriously.
Please see links to all products mentioned below. 

Products mentioned:
Micellar Cleansing Water
Clarisonic Mia 2

No comments:

Post a Comment