Wednesday 30 April 2014

Favourite Mac Lipsticks

Hi guys! I've decided to do a post on my Mac lipstick collection for you. Mac lipsticks are my favourite as they have a really nice texture, they are long lasting on the lips and there is a huuuge colour selection. I know this looks like a lot of lipsticks but i'd definately consider myself a lipstick junkie and have been growing my collection for a good few years now. You know how some people love eye shadows, some face products, well me I love lipsticks and they're always my go to when buying makeup items. Below is a list of each lipstick in order from left to right 
Hue - Glaze | Creme Cup - Creamsheen | Vegas Volt - Amplified | Pink Nouveau - Satin | Im-passioned - Amplified | All Fired Up - Matte | Pink Popcorn - Lustre | Creme De La Feme - Frost| Unlimited - Long Wear Lipcreme | Up the Amp - Amplified | Ruby Woo - Matte | Plumful - Lustre | Rebel - Satin |  

No comments:

Post a Comment