Wednesday 10 July 2013

Loving Cherry Culture

I recently ordered some products from one of my favourite websites Cherry Culture. They have a wide range of good quality 'drug store' type makeup. The website features well known brands such as NYX, Milani, Jordana and more!

I love these NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils for an eye shadow base. They don't crease on the eyelid and add a vibrant colour before applying eye shadow. They are currently on sale for a steal- $3.50 each!


These Milani Colour Statement Lipsticks are not actually on sale but are still a bargain price of $5.49! They are one of the best quality lipsticks I have tried, and I've tried a lot. They're moisturising but aren't too glossy on the lips. The colour lasts a long time as well. I recently purchased Fruit Punch and Nude Cream and I'll definitely be going back for more colours!


Shipping is reasonable - I spent approximately $40 and shipping to Australia was around $15. I guess it depends on the weight of the products you purchase but it's always been reasonable to me.
Do yourself a favour and visit Cherry Culture. You won't be disappointed!
http://www.cherryculture.com/cosmetics/makeup/sales/306

No comments:

Post a Comment