Thursday 7 August 2014

Product Review: Dry Shampoo


        1. Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo.                        
 

      2. Cedel Dry Shampoo

        3. Batiste Dry Shampoo.                          

4. Polished London Blighty Brunette Dry Shampoo


1. Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo
I've got to start this by saying I do really love a lot of Lush products because of their natural properties, cruelty free nature and great scent but this dry shampoo isn't one of my favourites. It does say on their packaging 'easy to use' and I'd have to disagree with this statement. The powder comes out of the bottle in blobs and leaves a white cast on the hair. In terms of soaking up the oil, it does do this well but the fact that it's so hard to distribute, turns me off this product. If you can look past this, it's actually very good value for money and seems to last for a long time. 

2. Cedel Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair
I decided to only purchase the travel size of this whilst testing it out and boy am I glad I did! This was more of a wet spray than a dry shampoo for me. Perhaps I wasn't shaking it enough but it came out wet when sprayed onto my hair and definitely made my hair greasier than it already was. Because of this, I unfortunately won't be able to use the remaining product.

3. Batiste Dry Shampoo
My favourite dry shampoo ever! This product soaks up the oil from my hair like no other and literally makes it feel freshly washed every time. The image shown is the scent Blush, but to be honest I like them all. Batiste have dry shampoo for both blonde and brunette hair, which I've tried. The brunette is probably easier for my dark hair but I like using either. I usually stock up when they're on sale because dry shampoo is an essential hair product for me. I can't say enough good things about Batiste - I love it! 

4. Polished London Blighty Brunette Dry Shampoo
I wanted to try out one more dry shampoo for brunettes in my review. I decided on the brand Polished London which I'd never seen before and was pleasantly surprised. This product left no white cast like some dry shampoos can and made my hair feel fresh and clean. The other bonus was the price - at $4.99 this dry shampoo doesn't break the budget and does what it says. I would happily recommend this dry shampoo to brunettes looking for a new product to try out, that keeps your hair looking and feeling fresh. 

So there is my review of four different dry shampoos from my experience using them. I understand everyone's skin and hair is different - this is just my opinion after using each of these products.

Hope this has helped or given some guidance on choosing the right dry shampoo for you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment