Sunday 4 May 2014

Lazy Sundays

Lazy Sunday's are the best! You roll out of bed when you're ready to and with no plans made, you never know where the day will take you.

I always like to start my day off with a fresh juice for breakfast. Today's juice of the day was orange, apple and black berries. I normally don't add black berries, but had them left over and decided to try it out. Turns out, I may just be adding them more often! Juices are so healthy, fresh and a good cleanse for your body first thing in the morning.  They're also a quick breakfast alternative and good for one the go.

I'm currently studying Marketing and did have an assignment I was supposed to be working on, but turns out I got addicted to Pinterest instead! I've always heard about Pinterest but never caught on...until today! I love it :) All the pictures and links to blogs are so inspiring and really motivate me. You can now find my well established Pinterest page here :)

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12214267/?claim=ncp9jpak4y8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment